Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi. My name is Jennifer and I'm a shopaholic...

Admitting is the first step to recovery... right?!
Nothing satisfies me like a trip to the mall.
Men are too unpredictable... I'd rather have a Chanel handbag on my arm.
Friends come and go, but leather lasts forever.
My sport of choice: shopping... collecting all the discounted Marc by Marc Jacobs shirts at Bloomingdales' private sale is a killer on my thighs.
I draw fashion inspiration from everything and everyone, including websites like lookbook.nu and nastygal, shops LF and Barneys New York, everyday people on the sidewalk, and celebrities from Katy perry to Elle Fanning.  Here, I will share my favorite fashion trends, and where to buy them... cheap. 


Top: American Apparel lace tank, purchased at the Factory Outlet store for a significantly discounted price.
Bottom: American Apparel high waist side zip black jean shorts, purchased at the Factory Outlet as well.
American Apparel Factory Outlet
747 Warehouse Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021
 


No comments:

Post a Comment